Thursday 12 April 2012

The technology truthfully very tired

The new mom Linda Fanechka for dealing with hyperthyroidism, or excessive sweating, was a daily struggle.

I was truthfully very tired of caking on deodorant, getting it all over my clothes, being conscious of that whenever I would leave the house,” Fanechka said. “I had a little travel size deodorant in my bag, just so I can keep things in check throughout the day, and you know, that is a lot of energy to put into my underarms."

Fanechka turned to her dermatologist, New York City-based Dr. Cameron Rosary, who introduced her to Mira Dry, the latest technology to stop hyperthyroidism.

The FDA-approved procedure is non-invasive and targets sweat glands with controlled electromagnetic energy to eliminate them permanently.

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment